R-PD / 0001 WITH AMY + FOX
The first of the Re-Purpose Driven Series is now complete. A one-of-a-kind Kit Rucksack made with a re-appropriated US Army woodland basha from the Vietnam era.
Hand crafted in Cornwall with function and durability as the uppermost focus, this utilitarian pack is built for a 'basha-ing'
Local surfer/maker Amy regularly works with us in the studio, closely followed by her pal Fox. So when she popped in to work on a project for her surf brand Brock and Roll, we took the R-PD/0001 for a spin in the fields behind the workshop...
- x1 front pocket
- x2 side access zips
- Outside access laptop sleeve
- Adjustable roll top closure
- Padded/ergonomic back panel
- Padded/adjustable shoulder straps
- Stand-alone base
- Carry handle
- Wax coating
- Packed down 45cm x 30cm x 15cm
- Fully packed 70cm x 30cm x 15cm
- British surplus canvas + hardware
- US Army surplus canvas
- British made webbing
- British made waxed cotton
- Vegetable tanned leather
- YKK zips
This Kit Rucksack is a limited edition and there's no guarantee we'll be able to re-create it. Landing on the shop this Sunday it will be sold on first come, first serve basis